For rent - from ฿40,000.00 /Month
Minimum Rental - 12 month(s)
House for rent
Two-storey house for rent in Chiang Mai. Located inside Tarn Dong village at Kad Farang, off the Chiang Mai – Hang Dong Road (Route 108), it is about a 15 minutes drive south from Chiang Mai airport.
Tarn Dong is a tranquil housing village with lots of green spaces and very little through traffic. Contrary to the housing estates closer to the airport, no aircraft noise can be heard here. All plots have been sold, but since there is no time limit for construction, spaces are open and not built up. In front of the village there is a well-stocked Rimping supermarket and various other shops, including a pharmacy, a bakery, a hairdresser and two restaurants (one Thai and one Western style). Large superstores like Makro, Big C and Tesco Lotus are all within short driving distance of 10-15 minutes.
During design and construction substantial effort and expense was put into the creation of a Thai – European ambience. The house is brand new and it has been thoroughly tested and inspected by the owners. The total land size is 132 sq.w (528 sq.m) and the living area is 180 sq.m on two floors, structured as follows:
Upstairs area (80 sq.m):
• All bedrooms have the following features:
- fitted with aircon and separate ceiling fan, as well as sockets for TV and Internet
- fully equipped with real teak wood furniture and European bed comfort (foam mattresses combined with adjustable slatted bed bases). Two bedrooms have a king size bed, one has a queen size bed.
- Direct access to a large connecting balcony (25 sq.m), overlooking the garden and with a beautiful view on Doi Suthep
• The large master bedroom has a walk-in cabinet and a private bathroom, as well as a 26” LED TV
One private bathroom adjacent to the master bedroom, with a powerful rainfall shower
- A second bathroom to be shared among the other two bedrooms, with a shower box and a bathtub.
- Both bathrooms feature a water heater
• Corridor, a bright intermediate area (can be used as e.g. reading zone), and a small religious room.
Downstairs area (100 sq.m):
In order to preserve an open-space environment, a local interior design company was commissioned to design and built-in carefully selected wooden furniture, including two sliding doors to optionally divide the floor into two main areas.
• Spacious entrance area , with a black granite bar counter towards the kitchen area
• Large and fully equipped European kitchen, custom-fitted with black granite tops and featuring an oven, a dishwasher, a large fridge and an integral sink with heated hot water. In the middle of the room there is a cooking island with a hob operating by gas and by electricity, with a powerful stainless steel hood installed above. A 32” LED TV is mounted on the wall.
• Directly behind the kitchen there is a conveniently shelved pantry room, including a front loading 8kg washing machine and a wine fridge.
• The eating area is dominated by a beautiful 2.2m solid teak table with 6 chairs.
• There is a working area with a built in office desk and a computer chair. Internet access point is provided.
• An airy intermediate area is open for any desired use.
• The living area features a comfortable leather sofa, a teak lounge table and a 47” LED TV
The garden and the outdoor area
The spacious garden (300 sq.m) is located behind the house and is therefore protected from noise and bypassers. It has been landscaped in a simple style, with a lawn and few exotic palm trees. Overlooking the garden there is a covered patio (35 sq.m) with an outdoor fan and speakers, accommodating an outdoor coffee table area.
A large car port ensures you can park two cars next to each other. There is an adjacent lockable storage room and a pump room.
Optionally, a Thai kitchen may be fitted near the car port area for outdoor cooking.
Extra features included during construction:
• For better heat insulation, the house was built with Q-Con bricks (thickness: 20 cm outer walls / 7.5 cm inner walls) and with the use of aluminium foils and fiber glass mats in the roofing / ceiling area.
• The outer doors and windows are made of vinyl and have been installed by the renowned Windsor company. They include built-in mosquito nets in all rooms. Furthermore, all bedroom windows are double glassed for improved noise protection.
• The entire house is air-conditioned, with powerful units from Fujitsu being used throughout (downstairs area features 2 units at 36’000 BTU each)
• Downstairs area is equipped with a full built-in sound system in all rooms, that can be controlled individually. Additional speakers have also been fitted on the patio area outside the kitchen.
• All bathrooms are fitted with granite counters, built-in shower cabins and built-in furniture.
• An extra strong and durable Grundfos water pump ensures strong water pressure throughout the house. The water tank was installed below ground in order not to obstruct the ambience in the garden.
• Satellite system and WLAN connection are available.
Minimum rental period 12 month(s)
- 12 months ฿40,000 / month;